Papa Pear Saga has several game modes, each of which challenges you in a different way:
- Lighting up the buckets: The buckets light up when you ‘feed’ them Papa Pears. If you don’t know where to aim, they’ll point you in the right direction! In some levels, buckets will be covered with corks, lids and other objects. You’ll need to break these by bouncing your Papa Pear off them multiple times. Once the cover is removed, you can easily send the Papa Pear into the empty bucket.
- Clearing a number of pins of the same type: This challenge requires you to remove specific pins, be it onions, acorns or carrots. Make sure you remove all of them!
- Fruit Mode: In order to win the fruit levels, you need to bounce all of your colorful fruits into the buckets.
- Score: Shoot all of your Papa Pears to reach a maximum score.
- Collecting power-ups: In some levels, you’ll be asked to collect power-ups such as the Fire Pin, Grande Pin, Double Pin and Multiplier Pin. Some of them may come with the level, and you can collect additional ones by performing certain actions in the game.